Ends on

Under the Economic Development category, a private for-profit business or an agricultural cooperative participates with a city or county in the application process.  The city or county is the legal applicant.  The private for-profit business or agricultural cooperative must provide financial information and a business plan as part of the application process.  

All applicants for Economic Development assistance must notify Commerce 10 days prior to submitting an application for funding.  The notification may be in the form of a telephone call, e-mail, fax, or written correspondence.

CDBG funds may be used for infrastructure improvements, land acquisition, site preparation, building construction or renovation, machinery, equipment, lease payments, inventory, payroll and other working capital items.  CDBG funds may not be used for bail-outs or financial restructuring.   A project funded under this category must lead to the creation or retention of permanent jobs in Kansas.

For more information ..... 

We use Submittable to accept and review our submissions.